Our aims for Gifted and Talented provision are as aspirational as for all members of the Melksham Oak School community. These include:
- to identify students within our cohort as being Gifted or Talented,
- to provide an appropriately ambitious curriculum for Gifted and Talented students,
- to have regular events that are designed to challenge students, extending their outlooks, experiences and ambitions,
- to continually monitor the progress of the identified students,
- to evaluate provision,
- to increase the attainment of our top 10% of students.
- to provide a wide range of enrichment activities that improve the experience of all students, including our to