student school agreement
Student School Agreement
- Category: For Students
The staff and governors at our school promise all our students to deliver the best possible education that we can. We also expect high standards from students in their behaviour and commitment to learning. To help you to focus on these expectations we have drawn up an agreement that we want you to adhere to during your time at the school.
As a student I will:
- attend school regularly and on time
- wear the school uniform and bring the necessary equipment for each school day
- do my classwork and homework to the best of my ability.
- take personal responsibility for my actions
- treat other people, property and the school environment with respect
Together we will:
- address any special needs
- listen to and respect each others’ point of view
This is an extract from the full Home-School Partnership Agreement - see the full Home-School Agreement