- Category: For Parents
I would like to remind you about our uniform. Our uniform providers are Sportsbug, formerly DJ’s, in Melksham.
• Navy blue school sweatshirt (must have Melksham Oak Community School name and logo embroidered) Non-school jumpers are not permitted
• Black knee length school skirt (no lycra) or plain black ankle length trousers (not cords, ski pants, track suits, ¾ length crop trousers or leggings) We do not permit leggings.
• Navy blue school polo shirt (must have Melksham Oak Community School name and logo embroidered)
• Flat all black footwear • Extreme hairstyles or unnatural hair colours are not acceptable.
• For safety reasons, only one pair of studs or small sleepers is allowed in ears. Other jewellery should be discreet and safe.
• Nails should be sensible length and a natural colour
• We will not tolerate facial piercings. This is a policy enforced by all the schools in West Wiltshire for Health and Safety reasons.
We do not permit Hoodies. Hoods are only allowed as part of a waterproof coat. Thank you very much for your support with this.
The Multi-use games area will not be used by students during break or lunch time and so students will no longer need to bring trainers to school apart from for PE. Students in trainers without a note will be sent home to put on the correct uniform.