- Category: For Parents
Can you claim?
Does your child qualify for an extra £900?
If your child receives free school meals, then Melksham Oak also receives £900 to ensure that they make the progress expected.
If you get any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to receive free school meals:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit
Children who receive a qualifying benefit in their own right are also allowed to receive free school meals.
CONTACT US directly and make an appointment so that we can support you with your enquiry.