Gifted & Talented
- Category: For Parents
Our aims for Gifted and Talented provision at Melksham Oak Community School are...
- to identify students within our cohort as being Gifted or Talented,
- to provide a differentiated curriculum for Gifted and Talented students,
- to have regular events that are specifically designed to challenge our Gifted & Talented students,
- to continually monitor the progress of the identified students,
- to evaluate the Gifted and Talented provision,
- to increase the attainment of our top 10% of students.
- to provide a wide range of enrichment activities that improve the experience of our top 10% students have at Melksham Oak Community School.